Invented by IMMI, the SafeGuard FlexSeat resolves the capacity issue. FlexSeat safely transports three elementary school children or two high school students on a 39-inch seat. Our seats are also continuously compliance tested to make sure you’re getting the safest seat on the market.
- Allows transportation directors to easily use the same buses for elementary, middle, and high school routes.
- Maintains current un-belted seat rated capacity by offering seat belts for one, two, or three students in a seat with proper fit and geometry.
- Contains SafeGuard’s SmartFrame technology, making transportation safer for belted and un-belted passengers.
- Either two or three passenger lap-shoulder belt seats available in 26-, 30-, 36-, and 45-inch sizes.
- CAPE Tested to meet or exceed all government safety standards.
For more information, contact SafeGuard at (877) 447-2305 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.